Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,005   Online: 794

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

For Sale Horseman SW612 outfit with 90mm lens £1395

For sale is my Horseman SW612 camera outfit comprising an SW612 body, 6 x 12 back, viewfinder (including masks for 45mm, 55, 65mm, 90mm lenses). It is a high quality, compact, lightweight system. You can get lenses from 35mm to 135mm for it. The 90mm lens is equivalent to about 28mm on 35mm film format. The camera takes medium format film and the image size is 112 x 56mm. I have the original boxes for all of the equipment. The lens is virtually mint, with clean optics. The camera body is virtually mint with only a few scratch marks around the screw holes where lenses are screwed in (not visible when a lens is in place). The back is excellent ++. There are a few small flecks of paint missing on edges of the back. The viewfinder is Excellent ++ with a bit of brassing on the mount where it is secured into the cold shoe, which is not visible when on the camera. I have many more photos that I can send to you. I live in Stanmore, North West London and you are welcome to come and inspect it. I will send the camera worldwide by insured, tracked post. The cost to send special delivery in the UK will be about £15. Please contact me for shipping elsewhere. If you are not happy, for any reason, you can notify me within 10 working days of receipt and return the camera to me by insured, tracked post in the same condition that it was sent within 14 days of notifying me of the same and I will reimburse the purchase price, less shipping costs. I accept paypal and will meet the first 3% of any paypal fees. If you only want the lens, or camera, I will sell the lens for £710 or the camera (including back and viewfinder) for £710. I will sell the camera body on its own for £350. I have sold a lot of equipment on APUG and the Large Format Photography forum and can refer you to positive feedback. Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A9562.jpg   _D1A9558.jpg   _D1A9561.jpg   _D1A9544.JPG   _D1A9543.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Bump

Still available

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    This kit has now been sold.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    As it's new owner I can confirm I'm delighted with my purchase. Everything was as advertised and had been kept in wonderful condition. 'Doing business' with David was a pleasure. I just hope I can do it justice.

Regards
    Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin