Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,423   Online: 813

Shooter
    35mm

Who remembers Eckerd's or FS: More Film

It seemed odd to me that the fate of a national drug store would be decided by the buying habits of older people in Florida, but that's sort of how I remember the Walgreen's/Eckerd's/CVS/Rite-Aid war. At any rate, as my old friend Linda sang "It Doesn't Matter Anymore." But what Linda probably knew and what you ought to know is that Eckerd did sell some decent film (Japanese, and there was always a debate as to whether Konica or Fuji made it). But please don't lose any sleep over that question. What I have is 3 boxes of 400 speed 24 exposure, out of date (think it was 2004 expiration) and frozen since purchased. Each box contains 4 rolls, so you'll have 12 rolls.

$18 plus the actual cost of postage.

PayPal ok for international buyers. Check/cash/money order for people in the USA please.

If questions, please contact me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com

My computer is still having little fits and that will be the best and most predictable way to get me.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    GLWS
    Last edited by nanthor; 08-22-2013 at 05:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    These 12 rolls of film are still available. And did I mention this is new film? That's right...It has never been used before.

If you don't like the price, feel free to make an offer.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Gone, thanks.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin