FS : Nikon FM2N - Nikkor 50mm 1.4 - Minolta XE-7
Nikon FM2N (75$ US + shipping)
- Everything works as it should, speeds and meter are very good.
- Since I got it, I replaced the light seals and repaired a small bump on the metal part of the viewfinder.
- Very generous brassing, as shown in the pictures.
- Included : Third-party rapid winder, body cap and neoprene strap.
Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Ai-S (100$ US + shipping)
- Barrel in very good condition.
- Glass is excellent : no fungus or haze, no scratches, very little dust.
- Possible issue : aperture ring a bit stiff and focussing ring a bit too smooth.
- Included : front cap.
Minolta XE-7 (20$ US + shipping)
- Super smooth film winding.
- Light seals were replaced 2 months ago.
- Speed and shutter seems accurate.
- Issues : meter underexpose by about 1 1/2 stop and sometimes has the «jumpy needle» syndrome. I cleaned the ISO dial contacts and it is now better than before, so maybe a better cleaning will get rid of the problem.
- Prism desilvering : you can see it in the last picture. It makes the viewfinder a bit darker, but I didn’t really notice it when my eye was against the back of the camera.
- Other than these issues and the brassing, it is a very functional camera in manual mode.
- Included : original body cap.
Items are located in Canada. Payment by Paypal only. I have done what I think is an honest description and will do my best to answer any question you might have.
Still for sale.
I will do FM2n + 50mm 1.4 for 160$ US.
Minolta XE-7 : 10$US
$10 for a working (sort of) XE-7 (one of the best cameras Minolta ever made) sounds like a deal! How much would shipping and insurance cost to the USA/West Des Moines, Iowa (Zipcode 50266)?
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
23$ via expedited parcel (4 working days).
A very fine camera indeed!
I need the FM2n... mine broke, haha. How much would shipping be to 32905?
Cheapest is 25$ (expedited parcel, 4 working days).
Thanks to sepiareverb and htolino.
Only thing left : Nikkor 50mm 1.4.