Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,830   Posts: 1,582,274   Online: 983

Shooter
    35mm

Elmar 5cm F3.5 LTM, Canon 55mm F1.2 FL/FD

Here are a couple of lenses I've been trying to sell for a while, so I've cut prices significantly. These are both fantastic lenses. Some pretty good deals here!

Leica 5cm F3.5 collapsible Elmar for LTM. The serial number is 595112 probably indicating early 1945 production. I had this lens CLA'ed recently. There remains what is possibly (not sure) a very faint layer of haze and/or coating imperfection seen under very bright light, but the overall glass aspect is substantially clear and clean and I'm sure it will take pictures as-new. The iris is clean and the action smooth. The focus motion is smooth and precise. There are a smattering of micro-scratches and a bit of pitting on the barrel, all pretty normal for a 68 y/o Elmar, and overall this is a very nice lens. If you've always wanted to know what Leica was all about (and if the hype was real - hint: it is), but never made the plunge, here's your chance! Caps not included. Price: $200 plus insured shipping

Canon 55m F1.2 FL for Canon R, FL, or FD mount film SLR's. This is the first Canon superspeed lens that in my opinion is decently sharp wide open, yet it has the classic build quality of its predecessors. This example is in very good condition with good cosmetics, a snappy and clean iris, and very clean, clear, scratch-free glass. Good wide open, and very sharp stopped down a bit, this is one of Canon's finest SLR lenses. Sold as shown with original lens cap. Price: $250 plus insured shipping

I take PayPal, money orders, or checks in payment. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elmar-1945-12.jpg   elmar-1945-2.jpg   elmar-1945-3.jpg   canon-4.jpg   canon-1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin