Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,967   Online: 1165

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS (Australia): 4x5 Cambo and Calumet monorails and extras

Holding on to gear I no longer use is a bad habit, so I really would like to move these on. Postage is likely to make these uneconomic for anyone outside Australia, but if you are willing to pay the costs I'm willing to ship it.

First up is a 4x5 Cambo on a 540mm/21" rail. It has a revolving back and I will include one regular lens board of your choice (00/0/1/3) with it. I only have one of each of the smaller sizes, so whoever buys first gets the best pick. - $300

Next is a 4x5 Calumet on a 305mm/12" rail. This has a rotatable back (i.e. remove back and turn it 90 degrees and replace to change orientation) and both bag bellows and regular bellows. Again, one regular lensboard comes with it or you can have the recessed board with it for $20 extra. - $300

I have another spare set of bellows and another standard if you wish to use really long lenses or do macro work and need lots of extension. $50 each

As noted above there are one each size 00, 0 and 1 flat lens boards. If these aren't wanted by the people purchasing cameras they will be $20 each.
    There is one recessed board (size 0) which will be $40 unless claimed by the purchaser of the WA camera.
    There are eight size 3 boards, six in good condition @ $20 each and two with holes drilled for flanges @$15 each
    There are three boards with larger holes: 73mm, 80mm and 84mm $15 each
    Lastly there is a 175mm/7" section of rail that is useful for storing/transporting a camera in a case. $15

All of this is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I'm open to swapping bits between the two cameras to get the camera you want and will happily do package deals if you want some of the extras.

PM me or email paulewins(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au

21" monorail:

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    12" Calumet WA Monorail:

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    extras:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin