Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,092   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Write him and let him know. IIRC he said in one of the discussions on LFPF that he might make them for Beseler if he got enough requests. If he doesn't know people want them, he won't make them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "I got one of the first models and he took it back and modified or with a grounded cord and additional filtering to address done radio hash mine spewed, for free"

Roger - I'm not following what the problem was - can you elaborate?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not really a problem but the very first ones had two prong ungrounded cords. He later upgraded to three wire grounded for safety especially in wet areas and retrofitted free.

Also, I listen to radio in the darkroom and the power supply generates radio noise when the light is on. He upgraded that too. It didn't completely stop it but did help a lot.

"done" was an autocorrect snafu for "some."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin