Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,371   Online: 985

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

For sale Schneider 90mm f5.6 Super Angulon Multi coated £210

For she is my Schneider 90 5.6 Super Angulon Multi Coated lens with a Wista panel. The glass is clean with no scratches, coating marks or fungus. The shutter works well. There are a couple of tiny flecks of paint missing on the outside of the barrel and a couple of flecks of paint missing off the top of the housing on the rim of the rear element, which I have shown in the photo. This has no effect on the picture quality. The lens is very sharp when stopped down to working apertures. I have used it with 5 xx 4 and 6 x 17. I am based in Stanmore, North West London. You are welcome to view or collect here. Shipping within the UK is by Special Delivery, £8.50. Shipping to Europe is.19 and USA £21 by International Signed For. I have sold a lot of equipment on APUG and the Large Format Photography Website and can refer you to positive feedback. I accept Paypal and will pay the first 3% of paypal fees. Any additional paypal fees to be met by the buyer. If you are not happy for any reason, please notify me within 14 days of receipt and return the item to me within a further 10 days of such notification and I will return the purchase price, less shipping. Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A9535.JPG   _D1A9539.jpg   _D1A9719.JPG   _D1A9728.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Now sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin