Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,737   Online: 990

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Darkroom Garage Sale

All prices listed include shipping (US only) and paypal fees.
    Feel free to make an offer. Discounts are possible for saving me trips to the post office (buying multiple items)!

$11 shipped in the CONUS

Two plastic developing tanks with reels. One is a Patterson and is well-used, comes with one adjustable reel. Will hold two 135s or one 120. The other is brand new, I think, or very near it. Not sure on the brand. Comes with two 135 reels.

Schneider adapter for 32.5mm to m39 for enlarging lenses (see Schneider 100 f5.6 for sale, which can use this adapter)

$21 shipped in the CONUS

Jobo 1000 developing tank with three reels that adjust for various sizes of film. I believe this tank will hold up to 5 135 reels. I bought it new and have used it only for manual-devlopment of black and white film. Selling because I've gone all stainless.

Beseler Analite 300 enlarging meter. Like new, in package with instructions. I got this, intending to use it but ended up using an Omega CS-10, instead, because the CS-10 is cordless.

Misc. expired RC paper. Some of it is unopened. three packages of Kodak Polycontrast RC 8x10; one package Ilford RC 5x7. Probably more than 100 sheets total. Selling because I have a box of 250 expired Adorama brand 8x10 RC that should last me a long time.

$32 shipped in the CONUS

Schneider Componon-S 100 f5.6 enlarging lens
    This is in user condition. There is some dust in the lens. Its performance matches that of my Fujinon-EP in actual use. I tested them head-to-head using the same negative, same enlarger, same printing session, enlarging to 14x14, just a few weeks ago. I'm keeping the Fujinon because it has click stops and this lens does not. This uses the Schneider 0 mount (s32.5) but I have an adapter for 32.5->m39 listed in another sale (for much cheaper than you can get a new one.)

Schneider Componon-S 50mm F2.8
    In excellent condition. Has the stop-down feature that allows you to focus wide open and move it quickly back to working aperture — but, unfortunately, the "arm" that attaches has broken off. M39 mount.

Schneider Componon 50mm F4
    In like-new condition. This is the m25 mount but comes with the adapter for m25-m39. In original box. The adapter alone costs more than I am asking for the lens plus adapter.

$62.00 shipped in the CONUS

Albert 4-blade, 11x14 enlarging easel.
    This is a great easel and substantially cheaper than most 4-blade enlarging easels. Restored by me a couple years ago and used until a few weeks ago. I'm selling it because I built a vacuum easel that I use as my primary, now, and own another one of these as a backup. The weight of the Albert, is a nice feature. It stays put. Another nice feature is the adjustable blades, which can be re-squared if needed using an 8mm wrench. This one has been recently squared and is ready to use. It's fairly heavy so about half the price is the cost of shipping. Comes with a partially used 50-sheet package of expired Ilford RC paper. Probably about 30-40 sheets left.

Free when you buy something else:

Metrophot meter with low-light attachment, both in leather cases with instructions.
    They work. I don't know how accurate they are.

Beseler m45 lens board for m39, with retaining ring. Missing one screw, though.

Stainless steel dev tank lid. This one is slightly larger than any of my SS tanks. Comes with SS cap.

Yashica point and shoot, fixed-focus "panoramic" camera with case. I used to take this with a roll of film, to parties, and pass it around for people to take candids. One suggestion if you decide to do this: take it off the panoramic setting otherwise it tends to decapitate people.

2x Minolta Freedom-Tele with new battery. This is a great point and shoot camera. Very fast, quiet and accurate autofocus, auto exposure and autowind. Uses a teleconverter to go from 40mm to 80mm by pushing a button. Reads ISO DX up to 3200. Rumor is that it was the Minolta version of the Leica AF-C1. It has a very good lens. I have three; two are available and I am keeping one for myself. The battery itself costs $10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1059.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	73505

Name:	IMG_1060.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	73506

Jobo 1000 Dev tank and reels

Name:	IMG_1061.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	73507

Componon-S 100 5.6

Name:	IMG_1063.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	73508

Name:	IMG_1064.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	73509

Componon-S 50 2.8

Name:	IMG_1066.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	73510

Albert 11x14 4-blade enlarging easel

Name:	IMG_1069.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	73512

Name:	IMG_1065.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	73511

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would like to purchase that 100mm Schneider. I will need that adapter too.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the Metraphot. But there's nothing else there I need.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, metrophot is claimed as is the Componon-S 100 5.6 and the 32.5-39mm adapter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    deleted.
    Last edited by pstake; 08-26-2013 at 05:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Componon-S 50 2.8 and Beseler Analite 300 still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Listing Updated

Darkroom Garage Sale
    All prices listed include shipping (US only) and paypal fees.
    Feel free to make an offer. Discounts are possible for saving me trips to the post office (buying multiple items)!

$11 shipped in the CONUS

Two plastic developing tanks with reels. One is a Patterson and is well-used, comes with one adjustable reel. Will hold two 135s or one 120. The other is brand new, I think, or very near it. Not sure on the brand. Comes with two 135 reels.

One stainless developing tank and lid, holds two 135 or one 120. Good quality. Made in Japan.

SOLD Schneider adapter for 32.5mm to m39 for enlarging lenses (see Schneider 100 f5.6 for sale, which can use this adapter)

$21 shipped in the CONUS

SOLD Jobo 1000 developing tank with three reels that adjust for various sizes of film. I believe this tank will hold up to 5 135 reels. I bought it new and have used it only for manual-devlopment of black and white film. Selling because I've gone all stainless.

SOLD Beseler Analite 300 enlarging meter. Like new, in package with instructions. I got this, intending to use it but ended up using an Omega CS-10, instead, because the CS-10 is cordless.

$32 shipped in the CONUS

SOLD Schneider Componon-S 100 f5.6 enlarging lens
    This is in user condition. There is some dust in the lens. Its performance matches that of my Fujinon-EP in actual use. I tested them head-to-head using the same negative, same enlarger, same printing session, enlarging to 14x14, just a few weeks ago. I'm keeping the Fujinon because it has click stops and this lens does not. This uses the Schneider 0 mount (s32.5) but I have an adapter for 32.5->m39 listed in another sale (for much cheaper than you can get a new one.)

SOLD Schneider Componon-S 50mm F2.8
    In excellent condition. Has the stop-down feature that allows you to focus wide open and move it quickly back to working aperture — but, unfortunately, the "arm" that attaches has broken off. M39 mount.

In like-new condition. In original box. This is the m25 mount but comes with the adapter for m25-m39. The adapter alone costs more than I am asking for the lens plus adapter.

$62.00 shipped in the CONUS

This is a great easel and substantially cheaper than most 4-blade enlarging easels. Restored by me a couple years ago and used until a few weeks ago. I'm selling it because I built a vacuum easel that I use as my primary, now, and own another one of these as a backup. The weight of the Albert, is a nice feature. It stays put. Another nice feature is the adjustable blades, which can be re-squared if needed using an 8mm wrench. This one has been recently squared and is ready to use. It's fairly heavy so about half the price is the cost of shipping. Comes with a partially used 50-sheet package of expired Ilford RC paper. Probably about 30-40 sheets left.

Choose one, 8x10 Kodak Polycontrast paper RC, expired (should be okay, I am told it was stored in a cool, dry place. Other paper from the same person is fine)
    1 open box of 100, feels like a lot left.
    1 open box of 25, feels about half left
    1 full, closed pack of 25
    1 open but mostly full pack of Ilford RC 5x7

SOLD Metrophot meter with low-light attachment, both in leather cases with instructions.

SOLD Beseler m45 lens board for m39, with retaining ring. Missing one screw, though.

Stainless steel dev tank LID ONLY. This one is slightly larger than any of my SS tanks, maybe a millimeter or so. Comes with SS cap.

Yashica point and shoot, fixed-focus "panoramic" camera with case. I used to take this with a roll of film, to parties, and pass it around for people to take candids. One suggestion if you decide to do this: take it off the panoramic setting otherwise it tends to decapitate people.

(one left) 2x Minolta Freedom-Tele with new battery. This is a great point and shoot camera. Very fast, quiet and accurate autofocus, auto exposure and autowind. Uses a teleconverter to go from 40mm to 80mm by pushing a button. Reads ISO DX up to 3200. Rumor is that it was the Minolta version of the Leica AF-C1. It has a very good lens. I have three; two are available and I am keeping one for myself. The battery itself costs $10.
    Last edited by pstake; 08-26-2013 at 08:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Updated 8/28

$11 shipped in the CONUS

SOLD Two plastic developing tanks with reels. One is a Patterson and is well-used, comes with one adjustable reel. Will hold two 135s or one 120. The other is brand new, I think, or very near it. Not sure on the brand. Comes with two 135 reels.

SOLD Schneider adapter for 32.5mm to m39 for enlarging lenses (see Schneider 100 f5.6 for sale, which can use this adapter)

$21 shipped in the CONUS

One stainless developing tank and lid, holds two 135 or one 120. Good quality. Made in Japan.

SOLD Jobo 1000 developing tank with three reels that adjust for various sizes of film. I believe this tank will hold up to 5 135 reels. I bought it new and have used it only for manual-devlopment of black and white film. Selling because I've gone all stainless.

SOLD Beseler Analite 300 enlarging meter. Like new, in package with instructions. I got this, intending to use it but ended up using an Omega CS-10, instead, because the CS-10 is cordless.

$32 shipped in the CONUS

Like-new condition. In original box. This is the m25 mount but comes with an adapter for m25-m39. The adapter alone costs more than I am asking for the lens plus adapter.

$52.00 shipped in the CONUS

Choose one, 8x10 Kodak Polycontrast paper RC, expired (should be okay, I am told it was stored in a cool, dry place. Other paper from the same person is fine)

SOLD Metrophot meter with low-light attachment, both in leather cases with instructions.

SOLD Beseler m45 lens board for m39, with retaining ring. Missing one screw, though.

Stainless steel dev tank LID ONLY. This one is slightly larger than any of my SS tanks, maybe a millimeter or so. Comes with SS cap.

(one left) 2x Minolta Freedom-Tele with new battery. This is a great point and shoot camera. Very fast, quiet and accurate autofocus, auto exposure and autowind. Uses a teleconverter to go from 40mm to 80mm by pushing a button. Reads ISO DX up to 3200. Rumor is that it was the Minolta version of the Leica AF-C1. It has a very good lens. I have three; two are available and I am keeping one for myself. The battery itself costs $10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Updated 8/29

Prices reduced!

$11 shipped in the CONUS

SOLD Two plastic developing tanks with reels. One is a Patterson and is well-used, comes with one adjustable reel. Will hold two 135s or one 120. The other is brand new, I think, or very near it. Not sure on the brand. Comes with two 135 reels.

$21 shipped in the CONUS

SOLD One stainless developing tank and lid, holds two 135 or one 120. Good quality. Made in Japan.

$32 shipped in the CONUS

Schneider Componon 50mm F4 - price reduced to $25 shipped in CONUS
    Like-new condition. In original box. This is the m25 mount but comes with an adapter for m25-m39. The adapter alone costs more than I am asking for the lens plus adapter.

$52.00 shipped in the CONUS

GONE Choose one, 8x10 Kodak Polycontrast paper RC, expired (should be okay, I am told it was stored in a cool, dry place. Other paper from the same person is fine)

GONE Metrophot meter with low-light attachment, both in leather cases with instructions.

GONE Beseler m45 lens board for m39, with retaining ring. Missing one screw, though.

GONE 2x Minolta Freedom-Tele with new battery. This is a great point and shoot camera. Very fast, quiet and accurate autofocus, auto exposure and autowind. Uses a teleconverter to go from 40mm to 80mm by pushing a button. Reads ISO DX up to 3200. Rumor is that it was the Minolta version of the Leica AF-C1. It has a very good lens. I have three; two are available and I am keeping one for myself. The battery itself costs $10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pstake, did you receive the email I sent you about the Componon 4/50 + M25-M39 adapter?
    "The problem with photography is that it only deals with appearances." Duane Michals

"A photograph is a secret of a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." Diane Arbus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin