Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,536   Online: 1086

Shooter
    35mm

FS:Omega D5 / D6 4x5 glass negative carrier

Omega D series 4x5 glass negative carrier. This is the more rectangular type (not rapid shift). Great shape and hardly used in original box. Glass is in nice shape, and does not appear to be anti-newton glass. $25

Shipping is extra, paypal or money order preferred!

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Also, I have many more Omega carriers...if you need any..just ask.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-45.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	513.3 KB 
ID:	73521

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got one in the later all-black version. These are REALLY nice. Especially for any one-off prints from odd-sized antique negatives that can just be centered in the glass. Just make a quick black construction paper mask and you're good to go.

This is also a killer good price for one of these in the described condition. Pre-beveled AN glass is readily available from KHB Photografix, if you need it.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Brad,
    I'll make you a real good deal on a D5000 to go with your carrier!
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold. thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin