Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,238   Online: 887

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: F-Stop Timer, Exposure meter, foot switch

Ugh, I feel silly doing this. Really silly... I just bought all of this off from ParkerSmith a few months back, used it for a while, and now it looks like my silver printing days are going to be very limited moving forward. (I now have a UV exposure unit and am doing a lot more alt process. My darkroom space has been converted to something else...)

This is the F-stop timer from Darkroom Automation Inc, the exposure meter, and a Beseler foot switch. All in absolutely great condition, work accordingly, etc etc. Includes the original manuals and even the warranty info. I paid $375, so if I could recover some of that, I'd be very happy. I think this stuff is pretty hard to find nowadays anyways. Thanks for looking, shoot me a PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSet.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	73608 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-StopTimer.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	73609 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExposureMeter1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	184.4 KB 
ID:	73610
    K.S. Klain

I use the equipment offered regularly, especially the F stop timer when contact printing. The equipment is top notch, reliable, and easy to use. Moreover, Mr. Lindan who is the inventor and manufacturer of the products, is often available to answer questions and suggest solutions.

Elliot

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Elliot. I am quite impressed with the quality and ease of use...but alas, my days doing silver prints are few and far between nowadays.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    So I've had a few questions and interest so let me clarify: I just bought this for $375...like just a few months ago. I would like not to lose my arse over it and like to see it put to proper work. Make me an offer!

Thanks
    K.S. Klain

Might want to mention if the meter has been modified for Pyro negatives....if not, those who use Pyro developers can have the meter modified by Mr. Lindan.

I note with regret from information on the web site that the f-stop timer is sold out with no further information available.

However, upgrades are still available.

http://www.darkroomautomation.com/fst-upgrade.htm

I am NOT pumping these items, and I most assuredly do not know the seller. However, if anyone is interested in trying F stop timing there are few dedicated F stop timers available-and this is surely one of the best ones.

Elliot

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin