Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,371   Online: 986

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Durst CLS 200& Lavako to fit 138s - $150

Up for sale is a working Durst CLS 200 with TRA-200 power supply and a Durst Lavako adapter.

All filters work perfectly. Bulb lights up nice! Stick it on, plug it in and turn it on.

Everything seems to work perfectly... could use some more clean up. Comes with an extra bulb (I need to test to make sure the backup bulb works, there is some darkening on the glass. The bulb in the unit looks perfect)

The big on the knob controls the height of the head.

To mount, simply open mirror door, remove mirror and attach Lavako. For best results, removal of the door from it's hinge (pull pin) will allow the Lavako to lower the head to it's lowest point. With door on you can only lower it to about 4.

My guess is it would be VERY easy to adapt the Lavako to fit any number of Dichroic heads.

I have not tested it but the yellowed paper attached to it says at a dial setting of 7, the exposure would be around 10 seconds @f8.

Will shoot more photos soon... might even put it on the enlarger and test it out.

Will trade for a nice 150mm enlarging lens... or partial trade for 39mm lens board for durst, or 200 condenser.

There is a post on photo.net that shows an Agfa color head mounted to it. http://photo.net/black-and-white-pho...g-forum/00S5NM

$150 OBO - $20 shipping in the Continental US

More photos coming

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	durst-lavako_0320.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	440.5 KB 
ID:	73629
    Last edited by Robert Oliver; 08-28-2013 at 03:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin