Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,587   Online: 890

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: (2) 250sht boxes 8x10 Lodima G2 & G3 *unopened, cool stored, 2011 run*

I haven't been shooting b/w with any great regularity, and with an impending move/career transition ahead in the upcoming months, I'm moving out of my apartment PRONTO!
    This WAS in the "keep" pile, but I thought about it, and it's a real shame to keep such great paper from being used for a while. Soooooo, here 'tis...
    Retail pricing as of now is $475/box + shipping costs. Not cheap. But you know how good this stuff is!

1 box of each emulsion, G2 & G3
    Both are 2011 emulsion dated. Both unopened/tampered with. Cool-room stored since purchase.

MY PRICE: $450/box, shipped in the USA
    int'l will be expensive, but I'm willing to ship if you are willing to cough up the coin...

*USPS Money Order preferred for US transactions, int'l via Paypal(you cover fees)
    Paypal if you cover the fees(3%)
    Many a successful sale done here on the forum, as I'm sure many can attest to.

please send a PM if interested

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    G3 sold off-forum

*G2 still available, free and clear

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ill take it for 400

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    website down for maintenance!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin