Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,979   Online: 982

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Olympus Trip 35

Hi all,

Selling this nice little camera. Last time I used it was 3 years ago during a trip to D.C.
    Comes with soft case [ugly but functional] lens cap [aftermarket] & instruction manual.
    Lens [40mm f:2.8] is clean, no oil on blades. Selenium meter is still pretty accurate.

Iíll ship to Canada/US/EU/Australia. Asking $40 CDN + Shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Guy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kit.JPG   front.JPG   openback.JPG   backcloseup.JPG   top.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Nobody has bought this yet? My goodness. These were terrific little cameras. Greatly under-rated, too. Tell you what...buy this camera from this gentleman and then send me a note electronically...a PM or an email. Matters not to me which method you use. Give me your mailing address and send three $1 bills to the address I give you when I reply (which not surprisingly will be mine). No matter where you live...Walla Walla, Irkutsk, Piscataway, Ft Worth...yep, you heard it here first. Even if you live over in Cowtown, you'll receive a light seal kit and instructions, and you can spend an hour or so making this camera as nice and light-tight as when it was new.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    And if you're curious about Cowtown, here is a song about it which was recorded in Big Spring, Texas (Big Spring for anyone who may not remember was where Jon Voight aka Joe Buck departed from on his way to New York City in "The Midnight Cowboy"):

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    _bump_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    /bump\

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin