Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,558   Posts: 1,573,291   Online: 962

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: E. LEITZ WETZLAR Tripod Head, Kodak Retina Close Rabge and View Finder Kit...

I have a Kodak Retina Close Range and View Finder Kit (Model B) with original box in pristine condition. The instructions have some writing on the cover.

$120 OBO

The E. Leitz Wetzlar ball head tripod mount is in great shape. Except for a small scratch it looks brand new.

$60

I also have a Kiev 88 WLF that will fit on a Hasselblad 500c/cm but the magnifier is not compatible with the hassy screens as far as I know. It's in like-new condition.

$12

Shipping $5 flat rate for first class mail.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0025.jpg   DSCN0019.jpg   DSCN0021.jpg   DSCN0022.jpg   DSCN0023.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    To those who don't know... (No connection to seller)... This particular ball head tripod mount is the best, light weight ballhead I know of.

I have tried several and this is the only one I would endorse. Someone who needs one, will get a good deal here.

What makes it special is its ability to lock firmly with moderate torque on the locking knob. Most other ballheads require more torque and are still less capable of holding still.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, Bill. Yeah, it's pretty nice, if I didn't need the money I'd definitely keep it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Free shipping.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    That screw fitting on the Leitz ballhead looks pretty big....is it 3/8 in?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It fits my bronica SQA. So I think so.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can attest to what Bill says about the ball head. I have one that is black, and is still perfect, except for one thing - the chrome plate on the bottom (that has the female thread for mounting to a tripod) has play in it, creating a slight wobble when all is tight. Does anyone know where or how to fix this? I see no access or set devices.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have no idea. Mine is in perfect condition, it almost seems like a solid piece.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    p.s. You should expect it to be standard tripod thread 1/4 - 20 both top and bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin