Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,135   Online: 841

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, if he goes an lower he'll be competing with the cost of a stack of old books to flatten prints.

I grew up in L.A. and I'm tempted to just drive down from Seattle and buy it myself. And I already own a 210M-X in what looks like the same near-pristine condition. You don't often see the yellow pads looking as clean as this one. And I paid $780 for mine.

Sorry for intruding Daniel. But this is driving me crazy...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    Dan,

Keep it !!! It is the friendliest drymounting press that can easily handle 20X24. Just find a place where you're moving to, that can use it and will let you use it !!! I paid 450 euros for mine four months ago and would again . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    this press is now in 'pending' status to a new owner over on LFF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin