Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,555   Online: 949

Thread: $5 cameras!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

$5 cameras!

I have some cameras on the shelf that have not been tested, but rather were bought by me as they just flat out interested me. I have aquired lots of things lately, and need to thin the herd. If you would like a camera - you can't beat these! Should be worth more than $5, but honestly not sure if they work or not. Buy them all and get a discount!

Cameras are:

Nikon One Touch with 35 2.8 lens sold pending payment
    Polaroid Sun 600 LMS (with manual)
    Snap shots fully manual underwater camera for 35mm film (this one has to work as there are no electric components) - this one looks really cool!!!!

You pay shipping - the little cameras will be $5 and the polaroid will be $8.

I take paypal, USPS money orders and old fashioned $$ in the mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF8895.jpg   DSCF8898.jpg   DSCF8906.jpg   DSCF8908.jpg   DSCF8911.jpg  

DSCF8912.jpg   DSCF8913.jpg  
    Last edited by Katie; 09-04-2013 at 03:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One Touch is pending payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin