Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,052   Online: 888

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: LF Lenses, 4x5 camera, 2 Hasselbald cameras and more

I find myself with some extra free time and a winter is just around the corner. So I'm gathering up some stuff to sell.

I'm sharing a table at www.bargaincamerashows.com this Sunday in Pasadena with Daniel Stone.

See my other tread for the LF lenses, I also have a Kodak Comm. Ektar 12" and maybe a few others.

2 Hasselblad cameras I didn't realize I had. One with 100mm lens the other 50mm.

I have some 8x10 expired film I might part with (TP, TMX) 50sheet box or 2 of each, let me know if you are interested.

Who knows what else I will find, come by the show and check it out! Bring cash and a smile.

What I don't sell at the show I'll list here later.

Hope to see you at the show!
    Jason

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    hello,

am a newbie to 8x10...how about the price on the expired 8x10 film?

kenneth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, please post prices... otherwise some busy-body might inform you that placing an ad without prices (or intent to sell here and now) violates the forum policy.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin