Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,711   Posts: 1,548,682   Online: 1134

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

LOOK HERE!! ( .)( .) => Nikon 85mm 1.4 AI-S w/ HN-20 hood *very clean example*

nothing to see here, ad has been pulled. I got my senses about me....

sorry for the problem if I dissapointed!
    Last edited by DanielStone; 09-06-2013 at 02:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This one is on my Bucket List. And a gorgeous sample it is. But I just spent $823 only two days ago on something else photographic. The better half just stared me down. I'm already not sleeping on my stomach and not sleeping with my mouth open...

Good luck with your sale. Someone is going to end up with a killer lens.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin