Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,054   Posts: 1,561,277   Online: 1119

Shooter
    35mm RF

Nokton 35mm f/1.4 SC with extras

Another item I do not need anymore, having bought Biogon. The lens is in very good condition. Glass is mint, body is good to very good - looking carefully there might be some minor signs of wear found here and there, but nothing significant. The lens made a trip to Will van Mannen ( http://www.kamera-service.info/index.php/en/ ) few months ago for a perfect calibration (to genuine standard, not my particular camera) and it is focusing perfectly.

It is a small and great lens, in my opinion significantly underestimated. Almost all of my pictures here: http://a-propos-de-cracovie.tumblr.com/tagged/35mm were taken with the lens I'm selling. The only reason I went for Biogon was distortion (Biogon is almost free of it and I'm enlarging my work recently rather than just scanning it and processing digitally).

The lens comes with bayonet mount lens hood (Voigtlander LH-6, with some wear, but nothing significant), both caps and Hoya HMC filter. Price: 449 EUR including shipping!

I'm located in Krakow/Poland and ship internationally. Shipping to Europe or US/Canada is included in price! Buyer pays the PayPal fees. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1392.jpg   DSCF1389.jpg   DSCF1386.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    New price: 399 EUR including shipping (that's approx 530 USD) - I think it's very nice price for the lens, especially as it's with the lens hood included. I forgot to mention I'm including a Leica M -> Sony NEX third party adapter (used once, literally).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin