Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,142   Online: 776

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Yasuhara Rangefinder Camera T981

Only about 4,000 in existence! This camera (body only) may have never been used and looks to be in wonderful shape. I purchased this camera on a recent trip to Japan with plans to resell.

Shutter speeds sound approximately right. I placed a test battery into the camera (not included with the camera) and the internal meter lit up. I cannot test accuracy of the light meter.

$550 includes shipping via USPS and Paypal fees within the Continental United States.

I have a one week no questions asked return policy. For returns I do ask you place the camera in the mail (insured and with tracking) within a week of camera receipt. I do not reimburse return shipping costs.

If you are located abroad and interested in the camera please feel free to ask for a shipping quote.

Any questions please ask. On Ebay my seller name is Takizawa as well. I have a perfect rating on over 100 transactions. Thanks for reading this far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	??(2).JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	74143

http://www.cameraquest.com/yasuhp.htm

Second item is a Canon F3.2 L-mount 35mm lens. This does not include an external viewfinder. A generic front and rear lens cap is included. Glass is in great shape. Glass condition was confirmed by the Japanese used camera sales person. The external housing of the lens is in good shape - but with slight discoloration and slight bend in the external rim. $150 includes Paypal fees and shipping within the United States. This is below the price I paid. It is a nice compact lens.

Name:	??(3).JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	74144

Name:	??(4).JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	74145

http://www.antiquecameras.net/canonrflens.html
    Last edited by Takizawa; 09-08-2013 at 04:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Can you post more photos of the T981?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will be happy to. Tonight I will post a few photos.

Shooter
    Medium Format

More Pictures

Apologies for the delay in posting these. Here they are, although not all right-side up:

Name:	Top.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	74243

Name:	Back.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	74244

Name:	Back-closed.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	74245

Name:	Bottom.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	74246

Name:	Front.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	74247

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Yasuhara rangefinder camera is now $525 including shipping via USPS and Paypal fees within the Continental United States.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One more price drop for the camera-- This time to $500 flat including insured shipping via USPS and PayPal within the Continental United States!

Also, last price drop on the lens - $120, including insured shipping via USPS and PayPal within the Continental United States!! Also I should note that the lens caps included are metal and fit well. This is quite a nice lens and a great value.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lens is sold! Thanks all.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera is now at $475 including insured shipping via USPS within the Continental United States and PayPal.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera is sold as well. Although through another venue. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin