Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,145   Online: 776

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya RB67 accessories

I have for sale the following for the Mamiya RB67 system:

• Extension Tube # 1 including F&R caps EX condition: $30.00
    • Extension tube # 2 with F&R caps. Couple minor nicks on barrel. $30.00
    • Mamiya cable release (shutter & mirror up): $45.00
    • Polaroid back with P adapter. Name plate is faded. $80.00

I recently bought these as a part of a kit. The extension tubes connect to the body and lens without any problem. The cable release works as it should. I have not tested the Polaroid back but, apart from the fading on the name plate, appears to be in good condition.

Payment via PayPal and I will absorb the fees. Shipping within USA is $10.00 per item Priority Mail. Will ship to other countries for actual cost. I'm a little picky about which foreign countries I will ship to so please check with me first. I have very good feed back on FredMiranda.com (graham_martin).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GCM_5403.JPG   GCM_5405.JPG   GCM_5407.JPG   GCM_5408.JPG   GCM_5410.JPG  

Last edited by Graham_Martin; 09-09-2013 at 12:58 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo
    Graham from St. Augustine, FL

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bump. Will be sending to eBay in the next day or two along with two 220 backs.
    Graham from St. Augustine, FL

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin