Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,494   Online: 1211

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon Bodies

2 Nikon bodies. Both VG to exc condition. Both film tested and working fine.

N2000 (F-301) manual focus body. Integral motor drive; uses 4 AAA batteries for film advance and meter. Auto, program, and manual operation. TTL flash capability. $20 plus shipping. I can add a Sunpak 266d Nikon-dedicated flash for $10.

N70 AF body. Integral motor drive; uses 2 3v lithium batteries. A bit of an odd user interface but not that bad once you get used to it (took me about 1 roll of film). Pop up flash as well as hot shoe. Surprisingly feature rich for a lower end body:
    • Center and spot metering
    • Manual and auto exposure control
    • Rear curtain sync
    • AF lock
    • Wide area and spot autofocus
    • DX film speed with manual override

Also $20 plus shipping. Or $50 plus shipping with the 35-70 Nikon AF pictured. It's also in VG-exc condition with no haze, separation, significant marks. Focuses smoothly.

I can do checks, MOs, or paypal. 10 day return privilege and % to Apug.

Please note that I will be unavailable the evening of 9/13 through evening of 9/14. However, I'm available to mail these out tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N2000 body 1.jpg   Nikon N70.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd like to buy the N2000 if still available and will forward the $$ by Paypal as soon as you can let me know the USPS charge to postal code T2T 4G2 in Canada (Calgary, AB).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    N2000 is sold. N70 still available.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump on the N70

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin