Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,219   Online: 995

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Japanese Made Alpenflex TLR (Uncommon Model)

I have an Alpenflex TLR for sale. The bad first, it will need a CLA. The shutter only fires at 1/200 and is stuck there. The good, the glass is clean, mold free, no edge seperation and no scratches visible to my eye. The body is in good overall condition, please see pics. There is some dust on the viewing screen which can be cleaned, I just never got around to it. I forgot to add the lens is a 75mm Alpo F/3.5 made by Hachiya Opt. Co. These are uncommon/rare cameras and from what I've read take superb pictures that have a unique look to them. Since you'll need a CLA with this one and I haven't used it (Sold "AS IS") how about $60.00 dollars plus shipping to the lower 48 US only please. Paypal or USPS Money Order is fine for payment. PM me if interested, Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3834_edited-1.jpg   IMG_3836_edited-1.jpg   IMG_3837_edited-1.jpg   IMG_3838_edited-1.jpg   IMG_3839_edited-1.jpg  

IMG_3840_edited-1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Alpo?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Anyone for $50.00 plus shipping (US ONLY Please), for a well built camera in need of a CLA? Email me if interested, Mike.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin