Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,488   Online: 833

Shooter
    35mm

Vivitar 3800N K Mount SLR

I am selling my Vivitar 3800N K mount SLR, with a Vivitar 50mm F1.7 lens. This is a K mount SLR with a fully manual focal plane shutter giving speeds up to 1/2000. The camera has a TTL meter and uses commonly available and inexpensive LR44 batteries. Here are the full specs from Vivitar:

http://www.vivitar.com/products/8/pr...lr/34/v3800-50

This camera is new, I've never used it, just taken it out of the box to study and photograph it on rare occasion. I have way too many film SLR's and this one must be sold. It's really quite a nicely made modern SLR, with a very bright viewfinder. If you need to shoot 35mm reliably and are tired of the hassles of older film bodies with their gummy light seals and battery issues this might be the camera for you. It accepts Pentax K-mount lenses, so the selection of high quality lenses out there, new or used, Pentax-made or other, is vast.

Price: $170 plus shipping. Sold with accessories as shown.

I ship to most countries and I accept PayPal, checks, or money orders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viv-3800N-4.JPG   viv-3800N-1.JPG   viv-3800N-3.JPG   viv-3800N-2.JPG   viv-3800N-5.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin