Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,998   Online: 678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Hasselblad 500CM Kit

Alright my friends, I've got a user Hassy kit that overall is in pretty sturdy shape, with some caveats. First a quick backstory: As many of you fine folks know I was selling a lot of equipment for a family friend who's father owned all this gear and was a wedding photographer, upon his passing over 20 years ago his gear was packed up into their storage containers and it sat all that time. Part of the kit became my own, and I use it regularly though mine too suffers from the same condition I'm about to describe.

The body works wonderfully and the lens is free and clear of defects, but the backs seem to have some kind of trouble. They all seem to skip frames or have uneven spacing. I've not tried to tinker with them myself, nor do I know what would be required to tune them up, but there are 4 backs total coming with this kit. I just wanted to describe that to you beforehand.

Anyways, here's what you'll get:

500CM body with rapid winding crank and waist level finder
    Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 C Silver
    4x A12 backs all of which need a tuneup

I'm asking $600 OBO for the whole bundle. If you're interested, get in touch with me via PM.

Also, as a side note, I will have an 80mm f/2.8 C T* and 150mm f/4 C T* (both black with caps and hoods) listed soon as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _AGP7435.jpg   _AGP7436.jpg   _AGP7437.jpg   _AGP7438.jpg   _AGP7447.jpg  

- Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    looks like an excellent deal here for someone out there looking to get one of the best MF cameras made.

glws!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Wish this deal was available to me when I was originally searching. I love my Bronica, but who could pass up a Hasselblad?
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm very interested in the 80mm C T*. AND the 500 c/m body, as well. But not the backs or the silver lens, which I don't need. If you wanted to sell the two of those together let me know!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And the kit is sold!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin