Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,823   Online: 798

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: JUMBO SIZED Macbeth low-profile light box (16"x42" illuminated area!) *P/U ONLY!*

hey all,

Well yes, it's come to this! Time to let the big girl go. Unfortunately my 8x10 days are over, and I have another, smaller Macbeth that suits my needs quite well.

This one came by way of a friend, unfortunately I haven't been able to put it into "service" as of yet.

Has good bulbs installed. Not sure of hour count on them, but they work fine.
    It's a bit dusty in the photos, I'll clean it up a bit before you pick it up(no, I WILL NOT SHIP THIS, road trip anyone ?)

Here are the dimensions:
    shell/housing: 52.5" x 20"
    illuminated area: 16" x 42"

$300 and she's yours, a mere portion of the $3k my friend(former commercial car shooter) paid for it back in the 1980's.

PICK-UP ONLY. I do not have a vehicle large enough to transport this so you'll need to come to me

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin