Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,287   Online: 870

Shooter
    Multi Format

Miscellaneous Rollei and Pentax 67 items

Found a stash of leftovers from my Rollei SL66 and Pentax 67 gear. Offering at pretty good prices to expedite sale.

1. Rollei SL66 luxury case, exc++ condition inside and out, light sign of use, snug hinges and clasps. $200.00

2. Rollei SL66 Bay VI filters, all but the sky are in jewel case, all exc+ with no sign of use.
    a. Polarizer= $120
    b. red, green, yellow = $100 each
    c. UV with black rims = $100 each
    d. sky with silver rim = $80

3. SL66 magazine cover, plastic = $15

4. sl66 50mm hood = $50

5. Pentax 67 WLF = 120

6. pentax 67 ph-sb 45mm lens, 82mm hood in case = $80

7. pentax finder caps, 2 finder, one body = $10 each

8. pentax 6x7 chimney finder exc++ in case = $80

9. Pentax lens quick focus handle = $20

Prices include shipping to USA, paypal fees extra or a gift
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Septoddsendssale 001.JPG   Septoddsendssale 002.JPG   Septoddsendssale 006.JPG   Septoddsendssale 013.JPG   Septoddsendssale 015.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    More pictures

I really want to sell these items so don't be afraid to make an offer, especially if you'd like more than one item. Filters can be combined for discounts, other items can be combined, save on shipping that way and also I'll take some percentage off the package. I have more pictures of each item, they are really all in exc+ condition except for the wear on the plastic items such as the pentax finder covers, etc. My email/paypal is nanthor@hotmail.com is you desire more pics. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Septoddsendssale 017.JPG   Septoddsendssale 019.JPG   Septoddsendssale 021.JPG   Septoddsendssale 023.JPG   Septoddsendssale 012.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just about forgot the last item on my list, a Soligor Digital Spot Sensor in exc condition with spot-on 1 degree spot and accurate metering, has a zone VI scale attached for cipherin' the zone system. Has diopter adjustable eyepiece. Takes regular 9v battery. Comes as seen, just with the wrist strap and battery. $115.00 shipped in USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Septoddsendssale 004.JPG   Septoddsendssale 022.JPG   Septoddsendssale 024.JPG   Septoddsendssale 026.JPG   Septoddsendssale 027.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I still have most the items listed here so I'm going to offer a 10% off sale for the weekend. Take 10% off any item listed to figure the price. Or, make an offer! I doesn't hurt. Remember, the prices INCLUDE shipping and fees. So, they are total price delivered to your door. Sale is limited to the USA only at this time. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I'll take the quick focus handle if it's still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin