Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,113   Online: 869

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Domke Bag, Hasselblad A16 back and tool

I have a Domke f-803 bag, sand colour, in great condition. Everything works as should with no tears or broken pieces. -$50 OBO plus shipping (should only be about $10-15). Over 50% off new prices. The black Domke bag in the picture has already been sold.

I also have a Hasselblad A16 back (for shooting 6x4.5 on Hasselblad systems and getting 16 exposures). Functions perfect with some wear. Great condition. I don't even know how much this stuff goes for anymore. Prices on eBay are all over the place and KEH prices are over $125 for all of them. How about $60 OBO plus shipping ($10 in Canada and the USA)?

I also have a Hasselblad tool that will unjam your camera. This tool saved my ass more times than I care to think about. $10 shipped or I'll throw it in free with the back, which ever comes first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hassybacktool.jpg   domke bags.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on the tool

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent on the bag

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent A16

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...everything has been spoken for, for now. I'll let those in line know if deals fall through. If you did not receive a PM, sorry, I have a lot of messages.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I should note that the rationale for not responding to all is that I've received (and have had more in the past) an abusive message about supposedly selling out of turn and other similar allegations to my replies saying that items are sold. Sorry for those expecting a reply...a couple bad apples who are disappointed they didn't get the items will ruin it for everyone. Unfortunately, that this happens here and on other forums too often.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin