More stuff that you've been looking for and I have been hoarding.
1) Vivitar OM 2x teleconverter. Makes your 50mm a 100mm, makes your 100mm a 200mm, well, you get the idea. $10, plus shipping
2) Minolta SRT Super. Shipping will be pricey on this due to it weighing a ton. This camera was dropped by a student I lent it to. Shutter fires, meter works. Looks ugly and is missing one strap lug. $15, plus shipping
3) Minolta 50mm f1.7 MC lens with front cap. This seems to have taken part of the fall. Filter ring is dented, but everything else is clean, smooth focus, aperture clicks, $16, plus shipping
4) Vivitar, 55m 4x ND filter with original box and case. $7, plus shipping
5) Original Olympus fabric/rope style camera strap and shoulder pad that says "Olympus" on it. $5, plus shipping