Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,795   Online: 1001

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Coastal Optics 60mm UV-Vis-IR APO Macro

Hi folks -
    I'm in the process of moving, and need to find money for the down payment - else I would never let this lens go. It is a phenomenal lens for UV, Visible, and IR work on Nikon cameras, and can be used for multispectral photography as well, as it retains focus through the entire spectrum. If you haven't heard of this lens before, please read up on it here: http://diglloyd.com/articles/Coastal...0f4/index.html
    The going price for the lens at present is 4900.00. I would like $3900.00, and if interested, will include a FUJI is-pro camera with 9 Peca filters for $500.00 more. I know It's a lot of money, but this lens is well worth it (particularly at a savings of $1000.00). The lens has been extremely well treated and is in mint condition.
    Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions, and thank you for considering my ad!
    Best - Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drool. If I had $4400 I could spend on gear right now I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

Missed one on ebay for $3500 - willing to talk?

Congrats that you found a buyer! A great lens it is!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin