Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,540   Online: 1050

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: "Zone VI style" white padded shoulder bag

This case is pretty much just like the Zone VI version, but this one doesn't have a maker's name on it. Very nice condition!

It doesn't stink, but has a slight twinge of 'must' if you decide to stick your head into it. I'll leave it out in the sun to air out for another day or so.

•Has a few light marks, the bottom showing the majority(but you don't look at the bottom when it's on the ground, DO YOU ;-)????)
    •Zippers and pulls are 100% working, no snags, hang-ups or other funny business.
    •Internal dividers cannot be re-configured. As you see them is how they are arranged, UNLESS you decide to take the x-acto to them(at your own risk!)

I imagine this was designed to hold a 4x5 Wista/Calumet/Zone VI sized folding field camera, but my DD 4x5 Special(same as the 5x7) fits in there too, albeit snug. But it fits!

Dimensions:
    Outside(all dimensions are very conservative readings, you can probably stretch these out +0.5 -> 1" or so, more):
    15.5"(L) x 10"(W) x 9.5"(H)
    Inside:
    15"(L) x 9"(W) x 8"(H)

Please see photos below to assess condition according to your own rating scale.

$100 + shipping costs will get this great case into YOUR hands, just in time for fall shooting!
    USPS Money Orders, cash in-person, or Paypal(if you cover the 3% in fees incurred)

*Don't lose your black camera case in the fall foliage again ;-)! Keep those film holders from overheating in this schnazzy, slightly off-white(bone/light cream) colored case!

thx,
    Dan

all pictures I've shot can be seen here:
    http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ac...0Camera%20Case

showing 4x5 Speed Graphic inside:

showing 5x7/4x5 Special Deardorff inside:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump, open to offers if you'd like to make one

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin