Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,979   Online: 1000

Shooter
    35mm

Contax T Rangefinder

Up for sale is a Contax T. I purchased it locally last month in order to compare to the XA system. I have found that I prefer the XA's slightly wider lens.

The T is in 7/10 physical condition. There is an area of light abrasion to the front folding cover, though it is not deep - definitely not gouges. There are a few other light signs of use but no other significant marks, dings, etc. on the body of the camera.

Functionally, it is absolutely perfect. The lens glass is spectacular with no dust, cleaning marks, etc. Film advances perfectly, frame spacing is even, metering is spot on, and the rangefinder is calibrated correctly. There are no light leaks. There is some light dust in the viewfinder, but no scratches or mars.

Included is the wrist strap, a small Rollei soft case that fits the T perfectly, and two brand new silver oxide batteries that I just installed. Purchase before the weekend and I'll include the roll of Arista 50 that I just loaded.

Pictures will be up this evening.

Asking $265 + shipping. I will take payment via PP or USPS MO.
    Trade-wise, I'll accept B&W film, a Stylus Epic, or possibly another small rangefinder/P&S. I'm also interested in FSU rangefinders with 50mm lenses.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, comments, and offers. Thanks for looking.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin