Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,897   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Multi Format

F/S Bronica SQ-A outfit

Selling for a friend. He bought the kit new in 1989 for a tad over $2K. I have the sales receipt. It obviously has seen very little use.

Asking $500 plus shipping.

Kit includes:

SQ-A body, prism finder, winder grip, 80mm, 50mm, 150mm lenses, 2-120 backs and 1-220 back. All are in very good to excellent working condition. I put a fresh battery in the camera and tried all the lenses. Shutters trip at all speeds. Instruction manual, all lens caps, and a lens-hood included.

Also comes with a Polaroid back and an open box of Polapan Pro 100 film (Exp - 1995). Box contains 2-10 shot packs, one open, one sealed.
    Also includes a beattie Intenscreen. Not sure if the screen is installed in the camera or not, as there is a screen in the box.

If I had the disposable cash I'd buy it off him

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Crazy good deal!!

I owned this camera. The lenses are quite underrated. This is a great setup for someone to do some good work in MF.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Agreed. Bronica lenses were at their best with this "P" series. Much better contrast than the predecessor versions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Spoken for

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin