Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,295   Online: 1081

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bronica S2a accessories and lens

Bronica S2a accessories and lens

I am divesting myself of the following Bronica S2a 200mm Nikkor lens and various accessories. The lens and accessories will fit the Bronica S2, S2a, EC and EC-tl camera bodies. They may fit the Bronica C and Bronica S. Not sure on that one. If anybody can chime in and confirm that they can or can't fit the C or S, it would be very appreciated.

Postage is extra (from Canada) and payment through PayPal. Item will be shipped within two days of payment. If you want a shipping quote, I need your Postal code, Zip Code, or country of destination. The buyer is responsible for all custom tariffs and taxes of his country. The selling price of the item will be the declared value on the customs form.
    If you have questions or want more pics of a particular item, let me know and I’ll be happy to supply them. The item numbers correspond to the # in the pics.
    I will knock off an extra 10% on the final selling price if you buy two or more items.
    2% to APUG.

1) Sports finder in its original zip case and box. I never used it and I don’t think it’s ever been used. $50 + postage

4) Horizontal eye-level pentaprism viewfinder in impeccable condition with the original cap and zip case. $125 + postage

9) Four Bronica close-up rings for macro photography, c-d, c-c, B, c-a. The B & c-a rings go in front and act as a lens mount, and c-d & c-c screw into the helicoid mount. Use any combination to get the desired effect. Very clean working condition. $75 + postage

10) Two Bronica close up rings for macro photography, c-d, c-b. c-d mounts on the helicoid and c-b are the lens mount. Very clean working condition. $30 + postage

12) Nikkor-P 200/4.0 tele lens for the Bronica S series (S2, S2a); has the original front and rear caps, the original box with the red felt lined insert. The lens has a retractable lens hood. Included is the Nikkor close-up lens that was made especially for this lens. Normally, the tele focuses down to around 4 meters (10ft) at its closest. The close-up lens gives you an extra 2 meters (5ft), so you can get in closer to your subject. This close-up lens is rarely found with the 200mm lens because it get separated, misplaced, the cat hides it in the litter box, etc… Aperture blades free from oil and snappy; the glass is super clean on both lenses. $175.00 + postage

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010795.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	74728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010808.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	74729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010819.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	74730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010823.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	74731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010828.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	74732

Thank you for looking.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin