Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,998   Online: 1183

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS/WTT Bencher Copy stand sans column

Bencher copy stand that is almost complete. It includes legs, front switching controls, a glass light table with a deep light tray and a diffuser, two light mounting arms, and four quartz lamps with reflectors. It does not include a column.

However, if you want it, I can include a Testrite copy stand column that is missing its baseboard.

$50 or offer me something in trade. For now, I'm going to use it as a stand with lights to park my MP-4 on. That will give me 12 lamps. Cool. Maybe I will post a photo for fun after I set it up.

I will give this a bump from time to time just to remind people that it's available, but probably not more than once a month.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin