Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,609   Online: 686

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale: Saunders 16x20 4 Bladed Easel

I have a Saunders 4 bladed easel that goes up to 16x20. I simply don't have the room to use it right now. Asking for 100 + whatever actual shipping will be. Paypal preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 1 (1).JPG  
    Last edited by trenchleton; 09-27-2013 at 05:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

ToddB

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If I didn't have the 20X24" version of the same easel, I would snap this up in an instant. They are great. I also have the 14X17 and those are the only easels I use for anything but a paper weight. Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Holy crap that's a steal. I sold one of these for $350+ recently. I have the 20x24 version of this too - great easel!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I've got an 11x14 version I love. The 16x20 is just too unruly for my bathroom. I'm sure I'll kick myself when I inevitably graduate to that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Throw in the can of Lysol and you got a deal If it doesn't sell, I'd consider it (can of Lysol notwithstanding). I do have access to one, but at some point, I'd like to own my own.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin