Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,447   Online: 794

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya C 55mm/f4.5 TLR lens (serviced) + Porroflex for sale (from Australia)

Hi Gang

as much as I don't want to I've decided to sell my all black Mamiya f4.5/55mm wide angle lens from my Mamiya C220 as I just don't use it enough (I have too many cameras!!).

It is a late lens (I gather that from the fact that the shutter cocking lever has a blue dot on it). It was serviced a couple of months ago, and is working perfectly. The lenses (both taking and viewing lenses) are in great condition - no scratches, haze or fungus. As I said the shutter was serviced, and all speeds are working well. It comes with it's original plastic Mamiya front cap, but as I don't have a rear cap I'll include a old Mamiya chrome front lens cap from an old f2.8/80mm TLR lens I've been using to cover the rear elements. Overall I would rate it a conservative 8/10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4014.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	74828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4021.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	74829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4011.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	74830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4017.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	74831

I've seen these lenses sell for widely varying prices. I had a look at KEH, and they want $225 for a BGN grade one.

This is in much better than Bargain grade (EX + at a minimum).

I would like $250 which includes postage anywhere in Australia, or $270US including postage via registered airmail anywhere in the world.

I also have a spare early Nikon made Porroflex spare - I'd like $25US + actual shipping cost for it (or free shipping if it goes to the same buyer as the lens above).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4022.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	74832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP4023.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	74833

The glass/mirrors are in very good condition, but it does have a few marks to the painted surfaces (as you can see from the pictures. And NO - there are no dents in it - the mark you can see near the viewfinder is a reflection)

Paymnet via Paypal as a gift, and a donation to APUG once sold.

I've sold a few things here over the years, and several hundred on ebay under the seller name "ustwo".

Any questions/comments feel free to ask.

Cheers

Andrew
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very nice Andrew. I would have bought this from you if I didn't score mine about 1 year ago. The price is excellent considering a CLA will set you back about A$150 alone.
    BTW who did you use to do the CLA for you ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop!

$200 plus actual shipping cost to where you live..

Payment via paypal please (unless you are in Australia - then COD or direct deposit is fine..)

Cheers

Andrew
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin