Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,041   Online: 1024

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Making KODAK Film: thank you APUGers.

http://makingkodakfilm.comAs I close down book selling tomorrow I want to thank APUGers for their interest in the book. People have suggested I print more books. Perhaps in future years but definately not in 2013 and probably not in 2014. I have other interests that will consume my time. My goal was to make the information available accomplished that by selling books to individuals and institutions in over 45 countries.

Best regards,

Bob Shanebrook

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're very welcome. Loved being able to get a look into what was always a very mysterious world to me.

All my best on the new projects!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Bob.
    I got my order in just in time!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought one when it first came out but it received some water damage and I've been meaning to replace it. I'm glad I saw this and ordered another! This book is essential for anyone shooting film. It gives you an idea of what an incredibly complex thing making film is and a look a what an amazing job Kodak did.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fantastic book ! Thank you for sending it so quickly and especially for the incredible amount of work that must have gone into this project.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought mine a few weeks ago and am happy that I did. While I had a hazy idea of what was involved in making film it was fascinating to see the complexities involved in producing such a high-tech product on an industrial scale, and, of course, in the dark!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you , I got my copy a couple of days ago and I already read the whole thing. Its fascinating that something we take for granted is so complex but still a very beautiful process.
    Great work, well worth the money.

Raj

Shooter
    35mm

Thank you....

Thank you for making an extra effort and ensure that I got my copy (I made a mistake in the PayPal account and Mr.Shanebrook took the trouble to contact PayPal and me, we exchanged many emails until the issue was solved, he need not have taken the trouble for just one copy), it will occupy pride of place in my collection of books on Analog Photography.

I am looking forward to reading it.Many thanks once again.

Raj
    From beautiful and exotic India.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine arrived today - extremely fast shipping. Thanx.
    I flipped through briefly, and I can tell I will really enjoy reading it.

When my mother asked what was in the envelope, I said "a book," then pulled it out to show the Cheez-It box front used to add rigidity to the package. She wondered why I bought a book about the history Cheez-Its
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it very much and I'm looking forward to your future books—I'm sure there's a ton of stories you could tell, like the story of TMax...
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin