Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,949   Posts: 1,585,942   Online: 994

Shooter
    35mm

Benefit 'Auction' - Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AI Lens

Alright folks, it is only September and already I feel the winter doldrums settling upon us. So it is time to bring back little bit of summer joy by way of offering this fab 50mm Nikkor AI. Prices for these can get a touch steep so to create a little buzz let's run this as a benefit auction. Here are the rules. We will leave the lens up for sale until 11:59 PM tonight, Sept 29, Eastern US time. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $1 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1 but of course larger advances are OK. Bids must be time stamped 11:59 PM or earlier tonight.

Glass is crisp and beautiful as the photo shows with a couple of dust particles from 30-plus years of amateur use. Barrel shows typical rubs and pecks but nothing more than what you would expect from typical non-pro use. All actions including focus, diaphragm etc are superb.

Here is the benefit of the benefit auction: 100% of the price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/.

Good luck! Just post if any questions. Actual shipping costs will be in addition to the hammer price, but they will be modest of course since this is relatively small and lightweight.

Thank you and enjoy!!
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4434.jpg   DSCF4435.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    $57.50...

I know it's not a whole lot, but, let's get it started...

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $34.99

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Someone jump in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll bid... $150

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for the bid! Much appreciated. I will get in touch offline to finalize.

Best to you,
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Lens delivered today. Thanks again!

J

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin