Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,102   Online: 1181

Shooter
    Medium Format

Everything Must Go! Heads Up for listing tomorrow!

Due to poor health and meager finances, I've decided to sell all of my film gear. I'll be listing the particulars tomorrow (Wednesday), so check your bank accounts to see if you have some extra money to spend! Not the best time to sell, given the government shut-down, but I really don't have any choice. Medical bills have to be paid, I need food, the usual.

Items of note:

• 1904 Seneca No. 3, 8" x 10" - with lens and several (8-10) wooden film holders; includes ~25 sheets of Arista 400 (exp. date unknown, but refrigerated since I bought it)
    • Sinar 4" x 5" - with lens and several (10-12) wooden and plastic film holders
    • Pentax 67 - with working TTL finder and standard prism finder
    • Mamiya RB67 - body, 2 lenses and 220 film back, and a damaged lens (for parts or repair)
    • Kowa 6MM - lens removal lever has been sheared off, but otherwise fully operational; with finder
    • Nikonos V Underwater System - body, 3 lenses (20mm, 28mm, 35mm), 20mm viewfinder, nearly complete extension tube set, new SB105 flash, replacement O-ring set
    • Rolleiflex Automat K4B2 - S/N 1079543; damaged hood and nameplate, but otherwise appears functional; leatherette has been removed (new leatherette at cameraleather.com)
    • Yashica 635 TLR - two, in fact; one is currently listed, but no takers yet; I was going to keep the other, but it must go. Both have the 35mm adapter kits, and the keeper - appears to have been a showroom model - comes with the original leather case, user's guide, and even a price display! The keeper has new red leatherette, and looks great.
    • David White Realist 3D - I've used this once, and the results were quite good! Materials for mounting and viewing are very cheap; the trick is to get the 2 slides perfectly aligned for the 3D effect, but it can be done!
    • Subminiature camera collection - Minox B (2 available - one with case, chain, manual, the other just the body), MEC 16 (German, in original box), Minolta 16 (3 available - 2 silver, 1 gold; with the No. 1 and No. 2 lens adapters), Minolta 16 P, Minolta 16 EE II, Universal Minute 16 (including flash unit in the original box!), Kiev-30 (Russian copy of the Minolta 16; 2 available). I think I also have the desirable Russian Steky III, and possibly one to two other models that slip my mind at the moment. I even have some new film stock for the Minolta 16 and Minox!
    • Argus C3 and Argus C3 Matchmatic - several in new leatherette, several Matchmatics in original black/grey leatherette; optics have been cleaned!
    • Others: Universal Mercury II 35mm, Yashica Electro 35 G, Voightlander Vitessa 35mm, Voightlander CLR 35mm, Kodak Motormatic, Kodak Synchro 300, etc.

I'll also have a number of accessories, including basic tripods, flash units for the C3s, a Mamiya-Sekor 250mm lens for C Series cameras (currently listed), etc. I'll also list a small telescope (f=900, IIRC) with several lenses for those so inclined.

Sucks to have to give it up, but such is life. So, keep an eye out tomorrow for these items! I'll be basing prices on recent Sold listings on eBay, as well as going prices as listed on KEH.com and other camera websites.

[I'll close this posting once the items are listed. Please hold your questions until I've posted.]

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Do you by any chance have an electric print dryer?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Best wishes.
    Last edited by Tom1956; 10-01-2013 at 04:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Love the Universal Mercury II 35mm! Probably the ugliest camera I've ever seen (but in a good way)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good luck w/ your sale. Hope it goes well!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin