Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,903   Online: 978

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    NEW PRICES!

1) Seneca No. 3 - $425
    2) Sinar F - $475
    Last edited by indy_kid; 10-04-2013 at 03:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pentax 67 has been sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    S/H costs are NOT included in the advertised price. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just took a look at KEH.com for the Sinar F, and they had the following: F1 body, EX, $249; Lensboard, EX, $31; Fujinon-W 150mm/5.6 lens, UG, $99. So, that's a little more than $400 (I have 2 lensboards), and my lens would rate as EX. Add in the extension tube, and KEH might ask about $450. B&H is asking $100 for a pair of new Fidelity Elite film holders, and I'm offering EIGHT in my listing. While they're not new, they're not UG either! At just $10, the outfit price would be in the $500-525 range.

I need the money, so I'm going to drop my Sinar F outfit price to just $450! I'll also drop the Seneca outfit price to just $400.

That's as low as I'm going to go on both items. Buy now! First one to pay (plus S/H, to be determined later) gets it! Pay via Paypal to: dr.david.child@gmail.com.

Don't forget to take a look at my 2nd listing as well! A LNIB Minox B for $100 (and I have film for $10 a roll), a NIB black Minolta-16 with a sales receipt dated Aug, 1959, plus much more! Christmas is coming, and some of these would make great gifts! Unusual cameras for unusual people!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That Seneca is a neat camera I just don't have the funds right now. I wish you the best on the sale.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got some serious lust for that Seneca kit. If I wasn't actively trying to pay down some credit card debt, I'd pounce on it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I sent payment on the Seneca 8x10 kit

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Seneca has been sold!

Snooze and lose!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The RB67 outfit, less the damaged lens, is still available! The previous deal fell through. So, grab it while you can! First to pay gets it!

Paypal: dr.david.child@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin