Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,435   Online: 794

Shooter
    Multi Format

Graflex 22 6x9 Roll Film Back (w/ groove - old RB) and Zeiss C Biogon T* for Leica M

Hi all,

I've got an older Graflex 22 roll film back, with groove instead of ridge for older RB Graflex cameras, that I'm not using. These are kind of hard to find so figured I'd get it into the hands of someone who'll use it. This back is for the smaller 2x3 cameras. Works well with no problems that I've seen. I'd been using on an old 2x3 RB Glaflex that I've since modified and so I no longer need the back. Dark slide had a small hole that I patched with epoxy. Works fine and the slide goes in and out smoothly. Asking $175 + shipping via UPS Ground ($12)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131005_165134.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	474.9 KB 
ID:	75215 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131005_165205.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	75216

Also, I've got a Zeiss C Biogon T* ZM for Leica M mount up on the auction site at the moment. I know a lot of you here are Leica shooters as well. If you're interested in this lens, you can contact me here to buy or make an offer and I'll take the listing down. HERE is the listing.

If interested in either of these let me know
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just wanted to update that the 35mm C Biogon is now an auction with no reserve. Was fixed price but figured why not just put it up and get it to a new home. Here's the link.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For your information, the site owner has specifically asked that we do not post links to eBay auctions.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Apologies. Didin't mean to step on anyone's toes. If the moderators wish to remove this thread they can feel free to do so. Take care.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the item has been offered here for a week or so, and it doesn't sell, a link to an ebay auction is fine. Please don't use the classifieds to link to auctions that were not first offered on APUG.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks, Suzanne. Auction links are fine as a comment in an ad thread, if the item hasn't sold in a reasonable amount of time. Auction links are not OK as the initial post in a classified ad.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin