Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,779   Online: 902

Shooter
    35mm

Rollei 1.5x Mutar, Nikon 105/2.8 VR Mico, Rollei Bay II Red and Yellow Filters

So apparently Iíve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. Iím a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such Iím looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Rollei Bay III 1.5x Mutar (fits Bay II) with Rollei 6x6 Mutar Filter (Yellow) (67mm) - $725 Shipped
    Glass: Mutar - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze, Filter - Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze.
    Cosmetics: Mutar - Shows minor wear on the mount. Other than that everything appears to be in good condition. Filter Ė Shows wear on the mounting threads. Other than itís in good condition (minor wear that looks pretty standard for the age).
    Accessories: Mutar Ė Comes with the appropriate lens hood and brown leather Rollei case. Hood is in good condition and case shows some wear (it has done its job protecting the Mutar). Filter Ė Comes with Rollei brown leather case in used condition (again it has done its job protecting the filter).
    Notes: Lens says Bay III 1.5x on it but fits on my Bay II Rolleiflex

Nikon 105/2.8 AF-S VR Micro - $685 Shipped
    Glass: Clean and clear, scratches, fungus or haze
    Aperture: Excellent condition, snappy and oil free.
    Focus: Smooth, everything works as it should.
    AF: Excellent, everything works as it should.
    Cosmetics: Good condition. Itís been used but doesnít show any major marks or anything.
    Accessories: Front and rear caps, lens hood, and Nikon pouch.

Rollei Bay II Red Filter and Bay II Yellow Filter - $65 Shipped
    Glass: Red filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. Yellow Filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze.
    Cosmetics: Red Filter Ė Overall quite good, shows definite signs of use but no major marks or anything. Yellow Filter Ė Looks good, shows minor wear on the mount.
    Accessories: Both filters come with well used brown leather Rollei cases.

Rollei 1.5x Mutar

Nikon 105/2.8 AF-S VR Micro

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump.

If anyone's interested I can through is some free stuff from my other ($10 and $20 items) FS thread.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, is it possible to buy only one filter (red)? Greetings from Germany

Shooter
    35mm
    Willing to split up the filters but I'd rather sell them together!

Everything is still for sale.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin