Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,407   Online: 986

Thread: FS: Nikon N70

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon N70

N70 AF body. Integral motor drive; uses 2 3v lithium batteries. A bit of an odd user interface but not that bad once you get used to it (took me about 1 roll of film). Pop up flash as well as hot shoe. Surprisingly feature rich for a lower end body:

Center and spot metering
    Manual and auto exposure control
    Rear curtain sync
    AF lock
    Wide area and spot autofocus
    DX film speed with manual override

Working fine; film tested. $20 plus shipping. Or $50 plus shipping with the 35-70 Nikon AF pictured. It's also in VG-exc condition with no haze, separation, significant marks. Focuses smoothly.

I can do checks, MOs, or paypal. 10 day return privilege and % to Apug.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon N70.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have two of those and use one a lot and keep the other as a back up. The user interface is unusual but I have learned enough about it for my purposes. A great thing about it is that meters (except for matrix) with the old AI Nikon lenses and of course has focus confirmation.
    It is also quieter than my older, mechanical Nikon SLRs and is fairly light at a little over 20 oz for the body alone - about the same as a FM2.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    35-70 no longer available. Just the body now.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pre-Black Friday sale. $15 plus shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump. Still $15 plus shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin