Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,487   Online: 971

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikor-type stainless steel developing reels - 220 film

Here are two hard-to-find developing reels for 220 film in excellent condition. They're straight and true, and slightly more than 4-1/4" in diameter. Two fit perfectly into the same 36oz Nikor tank that's holds a 4x5 developing reel (I checked, and no, my 4x5 setup is not for sale). While they have no markings they're identical to another set I have that came in a Nikor tank, and use heavy-gauge wire typical of original Nikor construction. The only film still available in 220 size is color, and I send out what little color I shoot because I don't want to fuss with temperature control, so it's time to pass these along. $50 plus shipping for the pair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikor_220_reels.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I really would like to move these out, so price drop to $30 plus US shipping. International shipping is possible, but higher.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent...

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin