Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,858   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Multi Format

For Sale: Schneider 72mm Super Angulon XL and Center Filter IVb (in UK)

I have decided to sell my Schneider 72mm SA XL with or without the Schneider Center Filter IVb.

The lens is in Excellent (mint-) condition with no sign of Schneideritis and the glass has no defects, I am sure that any buyer will be very happy with this lens. It comes in a modern Copal 0 shutter and the speeds are within tolerances when tested with my shutter tester. The lens comes with its original front & rear caps.

I would like £600 for this lens (plus shipping and Paypal Fees if required).

The Center Filter IVb is again in excellent condition and comes with its Front Cap although this does have a split in it (taped). I would be looking for £175 for this Filter (plus shipping and PayPal fees if required). The Center Filter will only be for sale if the Lens has sold, otherwise I will keep them both together.

Should a Purchaser wish to take the 72mm SA XL along with the Center Filter IV then I will accept £750 for the pair (plus shipping and paypal fees if required).

These items are based in the UK so no Vat fee to add if sold to other EU countries.

Missed the hair that is on this image.

Image below taken with this lens on my Canham MQC 5x7.

Venford Dam 72mm SA XL yellow 5x7 1200 Wet by Ed Bray, on Flickr
    Last edited by Ed Bray; 10-15-2013 at 05:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Under offer elsewhere.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lens & Filter now SOLD.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    but this lens DOES cover 5x7 format?

reason I ask is I've been looking for an ultrawide for my 5x7 Eastman-Kodak

I know yours has been sold but was curious as to its coverage because I've been looking at the Super Angulons
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / A2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    but this lens DOES cover 5x7 format?

reason I ask is I've been looking for an ultrawide for my 5x7 Eastman-Kodak

I know yours has been sold but was curious as to its coverage because I've been looking at the Super Angulons
    This lens DOES cover 5x7 with a small amount of movement. For 5x7, I'd recommend using the center filter(get one if you get this lens, unless you want vignetting with shifts, rise, etc)

cheers,
    Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin