Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,607   Online: 1071

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The shots you have posted on here. Mostly the nudes. The 210mm feels like it has the tighter crop that you tend to employ. That's all. 150mm is fine, but I find it not wide enough nor close enough...kinda a funny size.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    The shots you have posted on here. Mostly the nudes. The 210mm feels like it has the tighter crop that you tend to employ. That's all. 150mm is fine, but I find it not wide enough nor close enough...kinda a funny size.
    And see I want it closer, but my LF work as been random so far for models, I haven't had a chance to really shoot with it, I will, I really like the 180mm on my Mamiya RZ67 for models but the TOYO 45A can only go to 300mm without a 100mm extension back... Which is expansive as hell new and no one seems to be selling any, I'm only willing to pay up to $100 for it and it's like $500 which is what I paid for the damn camera! Lol really wish I could pay $50 for one though, it's just a square with latches... Ugh... If I really could I would buy 2 for $100 and throw on a 500mm, that would be sweet

*dreams*

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin