Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,711   Online: 956

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Delta 1 sink and stand

Never been used-still has the protective plastic film on it.

Delta 1 72"x29"x5" ABS sink with metal stand.

B&H has this sink on their website for $323 and the stand for $260.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Econo_ABS.html

I will ship this in the CONUS but it won't be cheap. If you and I are close enough, I will either deliver it or meet you somewhere in between.

$400 plus shipping from 49423
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recently realized that I have three different Delta1 sinks. All are 6' long. The unused one has plumbing holes on the end, a lightly used one has the holes in the center, and the most used and ugliest has the deep well on the end. You can have your pick with an unused Delta1 stand for $200.
    If you want just the sink without stand, $150 for your choice.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin