Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,210   Online: 883

Shooter
    Multi Format

Leaving Leica Sale, Part 1

Leaving Leica Sale Part 1

I've finally decided to start liquidating my Leica stuff. Nothing wrong with it, I just have too many formats and too many 35mm systems. Since I am not real big into 35mm anymore, it makes sense to sell something and put the money elsewhere. The Leica stuff is the least used so I've decided to put it up for sale.

I'm rating everything at KEH Bargain and pricing accordingly. I think its in much better shape than that, but a bargain rating allows for something I don't see. Prices include paypal fees and shipping. CONUS and paypal only.

First up are some lenses.
    21mm 3.4 Super Angulon. $1300 Includes both caps, hood and viewfinder. Nice wide angle, the depth of field available allows you to set a pre-focus point and use it as a point and shoot.

image by jerrybro2004, on Flickr

35mm 1.4 Summilux, pre-asphere. $1400 Includes both caps and hood. With this lens on the M4 I understand why it became such a popular combo. Compact, lightweight, and fast to use. I will miss this one.

135 4.0 Tele Elmar. $350 Includes both caps. I used this for a portrait or 2 and was impressed. Based on a sample of 1, these lenses seem highly undervalued.

Thanks for looking, please PM if interested.
    Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Summilux is sold and going to a new home!!

The SA and the TE are still available. I will consider all reasonable offers.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Super Angulon now at $1100 for the package.

Tele Elmar at $300. Paypal fee and shipping included.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    21mm SA Pending.

Tele-Elmar reduced to $290 obo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SA and TE sold!!

Thanks everybody!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin