Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,831   Posts: 1,582,290   Online: 1028

Shooter
    35mm

$100 (not so mysterious) mystery box

So apparently Iíve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. Iím a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such Iím looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Shipping not included. Shipping to the states is usually $20 - $25 so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile (Iíll give you a killer deal if you buy it all). I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Hereís the deal. I have a bunch of stuff thatís just sitting around that I donít want to toss. At the prices listed itíd cost like $200 + shipping on each item. Iíd sell it all for $100 + shipping (and you could have whatever enlarger parts you want, this doesnít include the Mutar or Nikon 105mm).

Hereís the items

$10 Items

$10 - Ilford Muti Contrast Filter Set Ė older one where the filters arenít permanently mounted in anything. Iíll include 3 filter holders

$10 - Lens Board (Beseler 23c II) - Shows some pretty serious use but it does its job

$10 - Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.8 (description below)

$10 - Nikon 43-86/3.5 AIS (description below)

$10 - Nikon EM (AS IS) (missing top plate for rewind crank) (description below)

$10 - Asahi Pentax 55/1.8 (m42 mount) (in two pieces) (description below)

$10 - Pentax ME (AS IS) (description below)

$10 - Yashica C/Y mount 2x Teleconverter (description below)

$10 - Zeiss Ikon focus screen for Contarex Special (description below)

$10 - Micador Wide Angle Converter (55mm) (description below)

$10 - Beseler 23c II that Iím parting out. Let me know what you need and you can have the part for $10 (Parts Diagram can be found here: http://blurdotblog.com/manuals/Beseler_23cII.pdf. You can use the numbers from the last couple pages to tell me what parts you need).

$10 Ė Omega D6 that Iím parting out. Let me know what you need and you can have the part for $10. If you need something weíll find a parts diagram and work something out.

$20 Items

$20 - 35mm Neg Carrier (Omega D6) Shows some pretty serious use on the outside but there inside is in good condition.

$20 Ė Asahi Pentax Bellows unit with extension tubes

$20 - Componon 80/5.6 (Old Silver Barrel) (description below)

$20 - El-Nikkor 50/4 (Non-N) (description below)

$20 - Vivitar 50/2.8 (6 Element, but Pre-VHE) (description below)

$20 - Asahi Pentax 135/3.5 (m42 mount) (description below)

More Expensive Stuff:

My Rollei Stuff (see other ad)
    Nikon 105mm f2.8 VR Micro (see other ad)

Descriptions:

Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.8
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze.
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil or wear.
    Focus: Smooth throughout the range.
    Cosmetics: Excellent. It doesnít look like this has seen much use.
    Accessories: Front cap and Tiffen 55mm skylight filter.

Nikon 43-86/3.5 AIS
    Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust.
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and only minor wear.
    Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth and even throughout entire range. Sounds and feels exactly like the other 2 43-86ís I sold recently.
    Cosmetics: Pretty rough condition (call it user). Rubber grip shows some fading. Mount shows some definite wear and you can some pretty good rear on the rear of the lens (as seen in pictures). Also has a 9 digit number engraved in the side (likely a SIN) and they didnít do a nice job and get it laser etched or anything.
    Accessories: comes with a rear cap and 52mm Hoya skylight filter.

Nikon EM (AS IS) (missing top plate for rewind crank)
    Shutter: Fires normally. Speeds sound correct but not film tested.
    Film Advance: Appears to work but not film tested.
    Lightseals: Untested.
    Meter: Appears accurate when compared to my digitals.
    Viewfinder: Pretty clean for its age.
    Cosmetics: Overall good condition except for the fact itís missing the top of the rewind crank.
    Accessories: comes with a front cap
    Notes: Because of the missing part the camera is being sold AS IS. Battery compartment must have been cross threaded at one time because it is hard to put the battery cover on.

Asahi Pentax 55/1.8 (m42 mount) (in two pieces)
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust and very little (if any) yellowing (I think the yellow color in the pictures comes from the coating).
    Focus: Smooth throughout the range. Makes a slight sound when focusing (it sounds like something is rubbing inside the lens) but feels identical to the other 55/1.8 I have for sale.
    Cosmetics: Good, minimal wear with only slight paintloss on the front filter ring and on the rear mount.
    Accessories: Front and rear caps.
    Notes: I took this apart to try and clean to get rid of the rubbing sound when focusing. Turns the sound is occurring because the glue that hold the aperture scale on to the barrel isnít holding that well. I donít have the necessary glue and I canít figure out how to get the lens back together. Right now itís in two pieces (last time I take a lens apart) and Iím 99% sure all the parts are there but itís being sold AS IS.

Pentax ME (AS IS)
    Shutter: Wonít fire. Shutter release can be depressed but nothing happens. Film advance leaves does not appear to cock the shutter.
    Lightseals: Untested.
    Meter: Untested
    Viewfinder: Rough condition, could definitely use a cleaning
    Cosmetics: Overall very good, only shows minor wear.
    Accessories: Front cap.
    Notes: Being sold AS IS due to condition.

Zeiss Ikon focus screen for Contarex Special
    Appears to be in good condition. Comes with a Zeiss case. This is a split image style screen.

Yashica C/Y 2x Teleconverter
    Glass: Clean and clear no scratches fungus or haze.
    Exterior: Good condition, minor wear on the mount but it doesnít look like this one saw much use.
    Accessories: Leather case, front and rear caps.

Micador Wide Angle Converter (55mm)
    Glass: Clean and clear no scratches or anything.
    Cosmetics: Overall good condition. Minor paint loss and a spot where the ďpassedĒ sticker used

Pentax (M42 Mount) 135/3.5
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. Lens has some internal dust.
    Focus: Smooth throughout the range.
    Cosmetics: Shows minor paint loss along the focus ring, aperture ring and on the rear mount.
    Accessories: front and rear caps as well as a Pentax lens hood and leather hardcase.

Componon 80/5.6 (Old Silver Barrel) - 25mm Mount
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches, fungus or haze. Does have quite a bit of internal dust though.
    Aperture: Nice click stops at each full stop. All 1000 blades are oil free and move freely.
    Cosmetics: Shows normal wear for its age (not mint but not abused). Front identity plate has a scratch (but glass is clear).
    Accessories: Nothing (no front or rear caps or retaining ring)

El-Nikkor 50/4 (Non-N) - 39mm Mount
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches, fungus or haze.
    Aperture: Nice click stops at each full stop. Aperture blades show slight oil but move freely.
    Cosmetics: Nice condition, not mint but no major marks. Shows some marks along the rear mount.
    Accessories: Nothing (no front or rear caps or retaining ring).

Vivitar 50/2.8 (6 Element, but Pre-VHE) - 39mm Mount
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches, fungus or haze.
    Aperture: Nice click stops at each full stop. Aperture blades are oil free and move freely.
    Cosmetics: Very good condition, this one has hardly been used
    Accessories: Nothing (no front or rear caps or retaining ring).

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon EM and Bellow from the D6 have been sold!

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin